Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi!

So, I'm definitely kind of new to this whole internet blogging thing. I started planning my wedding a few months back and to be honest with you it can be a little bit overwhelming. There are so many rules when it comes to weddings.... and I'm not so good with following all the rules. Reading blogs about weddings vs. using other resources has been such an inspiration to me. Hopefully, by putting up some info on what I've been working on I can help out some other brides who feel a little overwhelmed, like I do most of the time. I'm a simple girl, I want a day that I can share with my family and friends, but at the same time the idea of running away and eloping has crossed my mind! After researching the average cost of a wedding ($20,398 to be exact) I wanted to runoff to Vegas.

No comments:

Search This Blog