Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank the Lord!!!


I would also like to concentrate on the good news.... not just the dieting woes. I got a new job!!! I got a new job!!! Okay I will stop doing my happy dance now. lol It has been very tough on my fiance and I lately. Not mention that getting a Master's degree doesn't seem to give a girl much of an edge these days. Between wedding planning and school finding a new job to get me through until my fiance and I move to New York sometime next year has been my number one priority. I'm counting my blessings now, because it finally happened! It's funny that it happens to be working in a library and planning events for teens, something I would gladly do for free. :-D I'm super excited, I'm going to have the best book club ever!!

2 comments:

tambride013010 said...

I have been wanting to start a book club! How funny is that? Congrats on the new job!

Leslie said...

Hehe what a small world! I started a mini book club with my fiance a while back... It's just really hard to agree on which book to read!

Search This Blog