Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To do:


Sometimes I feel like my to do list is growing longer! So many things left to do:
  • Finish Favors
  • Invites and response cards
  • Take engagement pics
  • Find an officiant
  • Book hair and makeup
  • Find Jewelry and shoes for the bridesmaids
  • Figure out all of our important songs for the DJ
  • Work on movie montage with baby pics
  • seating chart
  • book linens
  • work on program--- find cute poem to use
  • buy groomsmen gifts
  • Come up with signature cocktails
  • Book our honeymoon
I'm sure I'm probably leaving some stuff out, but the point I'm trying to make is that this wedding stuff can get a little overwhelming at times. I know it will all be worth it on the day of, but right now it seems like a lot.

No comments:

Search This Blog